- Does the MAZDA3 have a timing belt or timing chain?
- What are the specifications for the stereo?
- Does the DVD-based navigation system play DVD movies?
- Does the exterior paint come with a clear coat?
- Does the vehicle come with a governor to control the maximum speed?
- Does the vehicle have a rev limiter built in?
- What type of oil is recommended?
- How do I find out what the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) rated my vehicle for safety?
- What is the Production Number of my 2005 MAZDA3 SP23?
What are the specifications for the stereo?
There are a total of 6 speakers.
4 — Full-range speakers which are 5.5x5.7
2 — Tweeters
The amplifier has a maximum wattage of 160 (40 watts x 4 channels).
There are no external outputs on the back of the audio unit.
How do I find out what the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) rated my vehicle for safety?
You may visit their website at: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/testing/NCAP. You will be able to choose any model to see the safety rating.
What is the Production Number of my 2005 MAZDA3 SP23?
To determine the production number, download the VIN number listing. Open the PDF file, then select the "Find" or "Search" command under the "Edit" menu. Type in your last 6 digits of your vehicle’s VIN and search. The corresponding production number will be your vehicle's number.