- Build Your Mazda
- Build a Vehicle
- Search Inventory
- Request a Quote
- Estimate Payments
- Compare Vehicles
- Apply for Financing
- Special Offers
- Brochures & Guides
- Mazda Extended Confidence
- Appraise your Trade-In
- Certified Pre-Owned
- Service & Parts
- Manuals & References
- Video Demos
- Mazda Mobile
- MAZDA CONNECT™/Bluetooth®
- GPS Navigation Updates
- MAZDASPEED Vehicles
- MAZDASPEED Motorsports
- Mazda Community
- Zoom-Zoom Magazine
- Video Gallery
- Auto Shows
A "no surprises" approach to maintaining your Mazda.
Every time you visit the service department of a Mazda Full Circle Service dealership you will receive something that you may not expect - a complimentary Full Circle Service Inspection and Report Card. This provides the peace-of-mind that your vehicle is performing in tip top shape.
All Full Circle dealerships are staffed by Mazda service professionals and use Genuine Mazda Parts and equipment designed specifically for your vehicle.
Maximize the Life of Your Mazda - with Routine Maintenance
"Expect To Be Inspected" - The Mazda Full Circle Report Card identifies concerns before they affect your car's performance.
"Expect To Be Reminded" - The Mazda Customer Care Service Reminder provides an honest, "no surprises" approach where we do the remembering for you.
Sent to your home, it includes simple updates about recommended service schedules, as well as the status of your tires and brakes.
Maintenance schedules are based on factory recommendations, so you can be sure your Mazda is being taken care of and performs the way you expect.
Maintaining proper tire pressure is important in preserving fuel efficiency and overall safety while driving. Visit www.checkmytires.com to help you learn about what your vehicle is telling you when that funny squiggly line icon illuminates on your dash. By 2008 model year, all new Mazda vehicles will be equipped with a Tire-Pressure Monitoring System.
Please refer to your tire warranty guide for additional information.
All it takes is a few simple steps to make sure your Mazda is using fuel efficiently.
- Keep your engine well-tuned by following your Mazda's maintenance schedule.
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated. Check the vehicle's door-post sticker for appropriate tire pressure and save up to two miles per gallon.
- Have a Mazda dealer inspect your air filter. A new Genuine Mazda Air Filter can improve gas mileage by as much as 10%.
- Check your gas cap. Damaged, loose or missing caps cause 147 million gallons of gas to vaporize every year and may cause your check engine light to come on.
- We know Mazdas are fun to drive, so this one may be difficult. Take that foot off the pedal. Aggressive driving can lower gas mileage by 22% on highways and by 5% on city streets.
- Choose cruise control on the highway to keep speeds constant. Each mph over 60 can cost you around 1% in fuel economy.
- Ask the experts. Take advantage of your Mazda Dealer's Full Circle Inspection. A Mazda-trained service professional will perform a thorough, multi-point inspection to ensure your Mazda is performing at its best.
Proper installation of floor mats, carpet or all weather, is key to safe driving. Mazda recommends that only Genuine Mazda floor mats be used in your Mazda. Genuine Mazda floor mats are carefully designed for use in your specific Mazda vehicle. Non Mazda floor mats may not meet Mazda’s specifications, including the way they anchor to the floor (retention pins).
For the safest use of both carpet and all weather floor mats make sure you remember the following:
- Always make sure that the floor mats are hooked onto the retention pins. Failure to secure the floor mats to these pins may result in various safety- and performance-related issues.
- NEVER overlay Genuine Mazda Accessory All Weather Floor Mats over the standard Genuine Mazda carpet floor mat (or vice versa).
- Use Genuine Mazda Parts and Accessories for the best, and safest, fit.
If you need assistance with proper installation, please contact your authorized Mazda dealer.