The Mazda College Graduate Program* is intended to assist college graduates, who may not have sufficient credit history, to purchase or lease a new Mazda vehicle. To take advantage of this program, the applicant must:
- Be graduating within 6 months or have graduated within the last 12 months from an accredited 2- or 4-year college, graduate school (including Doctorate), nursing school or trade school.
- Provide proof of graduation, such as a diploma or current transcript if graduating within 6 months.
- Apply as an individual.
- Provide proof of employment and income, or a letter from a future employer stating a start date within 90 days of purchase and starting salary.
- Payment cannot exceed 15% of applicant’s gross monthly salary.
- Maximum loan or lease cannot exceed $25,000.
- Must meet other credit and vehicle criteria.
* For additional details and qualifications, please see your local dealer. Restrictions apply. Not all applicants will qualify.